Different Is Beautiful
We are 100% committed to inclusion. ‘Exclusion’ is not even in our vocabulary. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. This means welcoming people from all walks of life, ages and cultures, embracing different perspectives and calling out bias when we see it. So that every person feels uniquely valued and safe to be at their best. To us a stranger is simply a friend we haven’t met yet.
- Connecting with and learning from those with different backgrounds.
- Contributing to an inclusive & safe work environment.
- Being aware of own biases and seeks constantly to improve.
- Devaluing or passively supporting the building of an inclusive environment.
- Showing low awareness of own potential biases or their possible impact on decision making.
- Showing little interest in diverse others or their perspectives/ideas.