As one of the fastest growing consumer electricals brand in India, Luminous provides a wide variety of fans for all living spaces in a home, viz., Ceiling Fans, Portable Fans and Ventilations fans. Luminous fans are the epitome of quality in the industry with best in class Air Delivery, superior paint finish and high durability. With pure copper winding in its motors, Luminous ensures that there is never a compromise with the performance and quality of a fan.
Luminous is one of the top consumer electrical brands in the country. It provides a large range of fans that are suitable for all sorts of living spaces in a house. The fans include ceiling fans, ventilation fans, and portable fans. These fans are of top quality in the entire industry and have the best Air Delivery, unmatched paint finish, and a very sturdy and durable body. You can get designer fans by shopping online. These fans work without the need for a high voltage and will really reduce your electricity bill. It’s winding in the motor is made of pure copper, thus there is no compromise on the quality and you get amazing performance. All sorts of fans are sold to offices, apartments, homes, and villas, and there is a large range of choice.
The top fan categories are:
• Ceiling fans
• Table Fans
• Pedestal Fans
• Wall Fans
• Exhaust Fans
Picking the ideal ceiling fan isn’t a matter of picking the correct style and colour for your living space. Some of the key factors that you have to consider when buying a fan are:
1. Blade Sweep – The sweep of the blade is its diameter from one end to the other. It is the entire circle that is seen when the fan is turned on. Typically, the most popular ceiling fans have a sweep of 148 inches or 1200 mm.
2. Power Consumption – This is directly proportional to the consumption of electricity. Thus, if the fan has a high wattage, then you will be paying much more for your power bill.
3. Air Delivery – The amount of air that a fan can move when it is turned on is called its air delivery. Higher the air delivery, the better your experience! It is measured in cubic meter per min (CMM).
4. Number of speed settings – The speed o the fan can be regulated. Fans typically come with 3-4 speeds; however, there can be even higher speeds as well.
5. Motor speed – There is a motor inside every fan, to rotate the blades. The motors speed is calculated in RPM (rotations per minute). This is the most important part of the fan. Depending on the power of the motor, the efficiency, and speed of the fan gets affected.
6. Other Accessories - LEDs and Remote – Gone are the days when a fan was just about the cooling. It is slowing becoming a home decoration. Luminous has brought in premium fans with remotes and LEDs as well.
7. Warranty – Luminous fans come with a 2-year on-site warranty. Incase of any issue with the fan, after it has been installed, you can call the Luminoustoll-free number. A Luminous engineer will repair the fan for you.