Solar PCU - NXT+ 3.75 kVA
- Rated AC power - 230V, 13A, Single phase
- Max Supported Panel Power - 3000 Wp, Input Voltage Range (Vmp) - 65-130V
- Charge Controller - MPPT, Input Voltage 80-165 Voc
- Nominal Battery Bank Voltage - 48V
- Intelligent system with 32 bit DSP Controller which enables it to handle multiple algorithms efficiently
- Inbuilt MPPT charge controller extracts upto 30% more power from Panels
- Inbuilt isolation transformer to protect from grid surges and noise
- Selectable source priority: Choose source priority from solar, battery and grid
- User friendly Informative LCD Display for time charging, Supply etc
- Dual MCB protection against short circuit protection for AC and DC
- Safe for your home with comprehensive protection features such as short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge.
- Pure sine wave output for safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
- Compliance to most of the National & International standards for safety and efficiency and reliability, such as IEC - 61683, IEC - 60068 - 1,2,14,30, IEC - 60529
MPPT Charge Controller
Our solar PCU has latest MPPT‚ (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum from solar power. It is 30% more efficient than a normal PWM based PCUs.
Being a bi - directional PCU it allows customers flexibility to set the priority setting based on their requirement of maximum energy saving, power backup only during power cut and power backup through battery in areas where grid supply is not available.
Super Informative User friendly LCD
A user friendly LCD that displays important information like battery time of charge & discharge, Grid Off / available, Priority setting etc.
Safe for your home
Luminous Solar PCU is armed with comprehensive protection features such as short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge. Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
MNRE & IEC compliance
Solar PCU complies with all the National & International standards for safety and efficiency and reliability, such as IEC - 61683, IEC - 60068 - 1,2,14,30, IEC - 60529
|Model||NXT+ 3.75 kVA|
|Range Name (Solar)||PCU|
|VA Rating||3.75 kVA|
|Output Waveform||Sine Wave|
|Net weight (kg.)||50 kg|
|Country of Origin||India|
|No. of 12V Batteries in Series||4|
|Dimensions (L*B*H)||30.0*50.4*51.5 CM|
|Technology (Solar)||With Battery|
|Maximum Power Voltage Vmp (V)||65V-130V|
|Max. supported panel power (Wp)||3000 Wp|
|Nominal battery bank voltage||48 V|
|Input Voltage Range (Voc)||80V-165V|
|Customer Care Details||Contact Customer Care Executive: Luminous Power Technologies Private Limited Plot No 150, Sector- 44, Gurugram, Haryana -122003 Ph.: 1800 103 3039 Email Id: Care@luminousindia.com Website: www.luminousindia.com|
|Manufactured By||(A) Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd Village-Malpur, Baddi, District-Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173205 (B) Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd Kh No. 957, 958, 960, 961 & 975, Village-Dev Nagar, PO-Gagret, Tehsil-Amb, Himachal Pradesh-177201|
|Contents of Pack||1 N Inverter, 1 N Manual|
|Application Area||Commercial Applications, Homes and Small Shops|
* Required Fields