High capacity inverters are those that run the heavy load appliances with high inrush current.
HKVA systems are recommended for people who want to run appliances like AC, Water pumps, Kitchen appliances like Toaster, Electric kettle, mixer grinders, refrigerator, deep freezers, photocopiers, printers and electric iron.
Cruze series have multiple options designed especially for consumers. Range starts from 2KVA double battery system to 5.2 KVA Six battery system. Below are the features of Cruze series
• Safe for sensitive appliances with Sine wave out-put
• Auto over-load handling capacity
• Installation and maintenance friendly
• MCB for protection from Input mains
• Bypass switch for supplying output directly from grid in case of Home UPS fault.
• Intuitive Display to easily understand status of mains availability, battery status, etc.
• Comprehensive protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge, deep-discharge etc.
Cruze HKVA series has Mains Circuit breaker (MCB) at its back to protect the electrical appliances from voltage problems. The MCB, along with the advanced internal circuit, can deal with short circuit, reverse polarity, deep battery discharge, and battery overcharge while the DC MCB protects the inverter from wrong wire connection in the battery
IUPS Mode- UPS mode to be selected when Computer or other sensitive appliances which needs constant voltage between 180V-260V to run. It ensures regulated voltage input to all appliances between 180-260V.Inverter gets ON when input voltage becomes less than ~180V.
ECO Mode – By default, inverter is in ECO mode to take care of wide input voltage operations between 110V-290 V. Inverter gets ON automatically when voltage becomes less than ~110V.
The UPS /ECO mode can be toggled by setting it from back panel