ICruze series is a smart High capacity inverter which is connect ready. It means that user can connect Wi-Fi/GSM dongle (to be purchased separately), and monitor the power situation at his/her home on a smartphone app from anywhere in the world.
A smart High capacity inverter with connectivity becomes an intelligent device that enables continuous monitoring, performs self-diagnostics and reports you about battery status and load. (Case i) When mains is available - Mobile app shows information like charging time and (Case ii) when mains is not available - Mobile app show battery available or backup time remaining
ICruze inverter series runs all regular appliances & also heavy load appliances with inrush current like a) Air conditioner (AC) b) Microwaves C) Water Pumps d) water heater/Geysers e) Electric iron & Kitchen appliances like Toaster, Electric kettle, mixer grinder & refrigerators/Deep freezers (please check the rating of the appliances before connecting)
ICruze HKVA series has Mains Circuit breaker (MCB) at its back to protect the electrical appliances from voltage problems. The MCB, along with the advanced internal circuit, can deal with short circuit, reverse polarity, deep battery discharge, and battery overcharge while the DC MCB protects the inverter from wrong wire connection in the battery
• UPS Mode- UPS mode to be selected when Computer or other sensitive appliances which needs constant voltage between 180V-260V to run. It ensures regulated voltage input to all appliances between 180-260V.Inverter gets ON when input voltage becomes less than ~180V.
• ECO Mode – By default, inverter is in ECO mode to take care of wide input voltage operations between 110V-290 V. Inverter gets ON automatically when voltage becomes less than ~110V.
The UPS /ECO mode can be changed by setting it from front panel
Smart LCD display shows
• Show backup time during power cut
• Battery Charging time when mains is available
• Mains On indication
• Eco/UPS Mode indication and
• System parameters like low battery, overload, and battery overload
• Fault Indicators
• Setting Mode
To enter the setting mode in iCruze inverters press and hold the up and down arrow key till the single beep
• Mode Selection –
This setting enables the Eco or UPS mode – for regular appliances select Eco and for sensitive appliances like computer, hair drier, mixer select UPS mode and press enter
• Battery Selector –
This selects as per battery type (FLAT Tubular & SMF) & Battery AH (60Ah – 220Ah). To increase the value press UP scroll switch and for decrease the value press down scroll switch & press enter
• No Load option selector –
This switch selects enabling and disabling of no load shut down option. It will be by default in disable mode & can be enable – disable by down & UP key respectively