Luminous Eco Watt is the No. 1 selling Home UPS system. It is a powerful inverter designed with advanced PCB, microprocessor, and FSW transformer programming. It has an extra load handling ability to run more loads with similar ratings than other UPS and a built-in intelligent thermal management system to shut down in case of overheating.
It has an in built three-stage ABCC technology (Adaptive Battery Charging Control) with superior charging mechanism that provides fast & effective charging and ensures the battery's long working life. UPS battery charging starts as low as 1o0V AC in Eco Watt Neo series and 110V in Eco Watt + series.
It comes with an on and off switch and 6 LED displays which helps the user with day to day functioning.
6 LED display indicators are:
• Mains on- It tells you that the electricity is available. • Charging on- It tells you about the charging status. It is controlled by the ABCC technology, which keeps the battery in an optimum charge state and helps to increase battery life • Eco Mode Indicator- By default, inverter is in ECO mode to take care of vast input voltage operations between 100-290 V. Inverter gets ON when voltage becomes less than ~100V. • UPS Mode Indicator- UPS mode to be selected when Computer or other sensitive appliances which needs constant voltage between 180V-250V to run. It ensures regulated voltage input to all appliances between 180-260V. Inverter gets ON when input voltage becomes less than ~180V.
In Eco Watt + series, the mode can be changed via a dedicated switch at the back of the inverter while in Eco Watt Neo series the mode can be changed by pressing the ON/OFF switch for 3 seconds.
• Overload- It turns on automatically when the load is higher than the capacity of the inverter. If the system is in Eco mode when the inverter tries to take the load, but after five attempts, it remains in overload. Then, you have to reduce the load and restart the inverter. • Low battery: It turns on when the battery level is low, and the UPS shuts off.
On the back of this inverter for home, there is a 16 Ampere socket for the output load as well as a 10 Ampere fuse. There is a mains wire to give input to the mains and to give battery connections to the positive and negative terminals of the battery. There is also a fan to maintain the temperature of Luminous Eco Watt and Eco Watt Neo inverters.
Features of Luminous Eco Watt Neo Inverter:
• Battery: It supports a single battery (flat, tubular, VRLA, or SMF plate). • Inverter Type: Modified Square wave output • Safety: overload, deep discharge, short-circuit safety, reverse polarity & mains input • Processor: Designed with advanced PCB, microprocessor, and FSW transformer • Compatible: CFL, tube light, ceiling fans, lamp, LED Screen, fridge • Battery Size recommended: 120 Ah-150Ah • Suggested capacity: 120 Ah-150Ah • Warranty: 2 years
We are a strong and trusted brand with a wide range of innovative power backup products to solve your power outage problems.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why should you buy Luminous Eco Watt?
Eco Watt series is the No.1 selling UPS product of Luminous. It is equipped with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor, and FSW transformer, making it one of the most efficient UPS. Moreover, it consumes less power and can withstand high loads.
2. How much does this inverter for home cost?
Luminous sine wave inverters range between Rs. 3000- Rs. 6000 approximately.
3. What are the top features of ECO series by Luminous?
• Extra load handling capacity • Can charge the battery even at input voltage as low as 110V AC • Three-stage charging ensures safe & efficient charging and longer battery life • Inbuilt intelligent thermal management system shuts down the system in case of overheating • Supports Flat, Tubular, SMF & Local Battery
4. Does Eco watt series have protection features?
Eco volt series have the protection features such as Low battery, reverse polarity & overload protection with auto reset, which safeguards your inverter in case of excessive overload.
5. How much battery does the Eco Watt series support?
Eco volt series comes with the single & double battery solution as per the user need. The range starts from 300 VA – 900 VA (Single battery inverter) and 1500 VA (Double battery inverter).
6. What is UPS/Eco mode?
UPS Mode- UPS mode to be selected when sensitive appliances like computers need constant voltage between 180V-250V to run. It ensures regulated voltage input to all appliances between 180-260V. Inverter gets ON when the input voltage becomes less than ~180V.
ECO Mode – By default, the inverter is in ECO mode to take care of comprehensive input voltage operations between 100V-290 V. Inverter gets ON when the voltage becomes less than ~100V.
The UPS /ECO mode can be toggled by either setting it from the back panel or pressing the Power key for 3 seconds. The LED of the mode in function will glow on the inverter screen.